Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Breast Love

Confession:

A few years ago I had a fling during a summer apprenticeship. He was the one guy in my life that I can recall who was absolutely crazy about my body and my shape. I never met a man like that before. He would send me emails and notes about my ass, my lips, my hair, my skin.. it was overwhelming at first, mostly because I thought he was pulling my leg.
I didn't know what to do with my feelings.

And then he he decided he wanted to touch me.
I will never forget the night it happened.

We had just arrived at a new location for study.
He came to my room.
I opened the door and let him in.
He said nothing.
I was in a pair of white silk pajamas.
He walked towards me and cut off the lamp as he passed by it. I backed away from him and hit the bed. He pushed me down and laid beside me (now remember.. it is dark in the room).
I felt his hand begin to unbutton my top. I started to shake, yet said nothing.
(I am getting wet just THINKING about it... gee..)

Finally, when my shirt was open, he began to slowly, and I mean very very slowl touch every inch of my size 38DD breasts.
He touched with the tips of his fingers... then the palm of his hands..
He blew on them..
He licked them..
He avoided my nipples completely at first.. ( a mistake COUNTLESS men make.. they automatically go for the nips). For what seemed like eternity, but was only 30 minutes, I laid there and just received.. something I have not done since.
He made love to my breasts! It was terrified yet.. near tears.

After a while I realized I was soaking wet.. I thought I might have accidentally peed or something. But I was just that excited and wet. When he finished, he lightly sucked both nipples for a bit, then slowly re-buttoned my blouse and left my room.

I laid there motionless.
My nipples were aching.
My pussy was drenched.
He moved me and made me actually receive pleasure in a new way.
I am pretty sure I had a orgasm of some form that night but didn't recognize it as anything more than my usual shudders. I bet with practice.. I might could have more of those orgasms.

For the remainder of the summer, we had such a good time together. I appreciate him. He made me feel so sexy and wanted.

How could I have evern thought FH was normal after an experience like that!

Breast love... anyone else enjoy it as muc as I do?

Danica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a man I can't say I completly understand your story. But reading your story I did get quite a hard-on.

Anonymous said...

I love touching TW's breasts. Like your friend, I avoid the nipples as much as possible. I always tell TW she makes my palms itch. It's true. Whenever I'm around her, my palms itch to feel her nipples on them. I can't explain it, it's not bullshit either, it's just this feeling I get from touching her. She's also come a few times from just breast play, so I'm assuming she likes it too.

Desireous said...

I can see how arousing this could be! I find the most erotic sex often does not involve intercourse at all.

Hugs
Des

ArtfulDodger said...

The sooner more men learn the basic fact that a woman's entire body is a place to worship, the sooner we will have alot more happy women. At least that is my theory. Not just the breasts or the pussy, but ALL of her. I love every part, every delicious curve, very portion - from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Thank you for the glorious creature, woman.