Friday, November 18, 2005

My Hungry Skin

My skin is soooooooooooo hungry.
I mean it is STARVING!!!!
I am completely MALNOURISHED!!!

That is one of the things about divorce and the ending of a relationship....the touching stops.
You don't get touched or get to touch as much as you used to if at all on a daily basis.

I have a confession.
I have a disease.
It's called skin hunger. I LOVE to touch and I LOVE to be touched.
It is probably the most basic necessity we have as humans, but I think my need is extraordinary... at least 100 times the normal woman. I WUV it!!! Somehow I got a larger amount. God must have left me in the "touch cooker" way to long.

Despite the fact FH touched me very little and when he did it was with much trepidation and disinterest, I used to knead FH's ass all the time and he enjoyed it. I would give him massages from head to toe, hug and kiss him before and after work, and do all those "affirming touches" in the car and in public. My fingers needed to feel something and often I would speak through them as to how I was feeling at the moment. SKIN!!!!!!! I love it!

As of late, I have found that being near a man gives me goosebumps and good grief don't let him smell good or have sexy hands or be dressed well.
MMMMMM... I could just eat hm UP! Literally!!!

I saw a man last week in the mall and I swear if he had been in an isolated part of the store, I would have dropped to my knees, pulled down his pants and sucked him dry ON THE SPOT!!
He was so sexy.
Pretty hands...
Nice hair cut...
Clean face...
40's...
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!
I just wanted a little bitty tiny taste!!!!
I wouldn't have followed him home.. I promise!

Last night I left work after a long day and I horny has hell...
My first thought was, "Crap, I am horny and no one is around."
My second thought was, "Oh well, I will do what I always do."
But I am tired of "what I always do". I want something new and improved! I want something real with a cock attached.

If only ...
If only I had a partner at home waiting for me last night...
I would have called him with a warning, "I am coming home. You better watch out! You better not cry!! I am tying you up and having you for dinner! Get ready!"
There would have been NO hope for him whatsoever. He would have been toast.
TOAST! TOAST! I WANT TOAST!

For now, I am toastless.

Danica

9 comments:

Gordy said...

Any chance you live near Chicago..I will come and help you :-)

Seriously though, I understand your situation, I have been there in the past.

Robert said...

Wow, Welcome into the light. Touching is the best!

aphron said...

Gulp.

Danica said...

You guys have no idea how much your comments have helped me today. I don't feel like a freak with a skin disorder.

A Mere Man: Any new guy is in for much more than a big surprise.. he is in for a heart attack if he isn't up to the challenge of all that it takes to deal with me and my nees. I am happy that you now enjoy touch. It is a universal healer.

Aphron: Are you gulping at me? (wink)

Dewdrop: Girl it is great to see you again. MMMMM.. I like those lyrics. Any lickable knives around?

Going once?
Twice?
Knives.. where are you?

Danica

aphron said...

Danica,
Yeah, the "gulp" was towards you, but you wouldn't like me because I'm not a touchy person, although in the bedroom that is not the case. I have to really work to show affection to Wife in public. Iguess that's one area in which I'm represeed.

Butterfly said...

Hi Danica,

It's my first visit to your blog, so Hi there.

I totally understand your desires... I have them too :D Only difference is I am married, but often my husband cannot keep up with me :)

Have a good one,
Butterfly

Jon said...

OMG I think I was that guy in the mall... DAMN I missed out!!!

During my split/divorce I read a book that the marriage counselor recommended called something like "The Five Languages of Love". One of those languages is touch. I discovered that just because one of my main languages was touch, it wasn't what she needed from me. Suposedly her main love language was time... she had a strange way of showing it. I recommend this book to anyone married or not. It was pretty enlightening to me. I am so not a self-help reader.

The toast comment made me laugh. I think I have to send you a song.

Danica said...

Butterfly:

Oh I am so honored you stopped by. I look forward to reading for on your blog. Welcome to blog world!

Jon:

MMMMMMMMM.. the guy in the mall. He had no idea what he was doing to me!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have read the book, "The Five Love Languages". Mine is physical touch followed by quality time. It is an excellent book. I reread parts from time to time.

Danica

Jon said...

My ex took the book. I might pick up a copy and refresh my understanding.

If I knew the list of languages I could tell you what mine are. I know physical touch is #1