Monday, December 05, 2005

Kissing: It Unlocks the Soul

The saying goes that the eyes are the windows to the soul.
I feel that kissing unlocks the soul. Don't you agree?
Something about the way we humans kiss.. it moves us.
Personally, it makes me open up and want eat the person I am kissing. I cannot get close enough to him. I want him to submerge his body into mine..

Thus.. my soul opens up.

Sigh..
I miss kissing.
It has been nine months since I kissed a man and well over a year since I REALLY kissed a man.

My lips are starving. For those of you who have the ability, remember to really kiss your partner. Their soul is crying out to you each and every time you do.

Danica

7 comments:

Desireous said...

Well then Dancia its time to get out there girlfriend and start kissing again! Hurry up what are you waiting for?!!! There are handsome lips just waiting for you to come ravage them in a heat of passion.

Hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean.

Jon said...

My lips are ready

MUAH!

Anonymous said...

i agree.... kissing , really kissing is like sharing your soul... opening your soul to the other person...

I , too, haven't been kissed in what seems like forever! I would give anything for that feeling again.

Anonymous said...

A kiss is unique.
We all know that.

20 years later, I leaned against a tree, watching him from the otherside of a small pond, kicking stones. Wondering what he would do. I waited. He walked to me. He leaned against the tree and looked at me, so intently, he reached into my soul. His hand reached up and he threaded his fingers through my hair. He leaned over and kissed me.

And I remembered. Impossible. Yet I did. I remembered what his lips felt like against mine, all those years ago. How we could melt together as if our bodies were born for just and only each other.

Anonymous said...

So perfectly posted and I so agree... I miss it too. Very much!

James said...

I miss kissing so much, I sometimes wish for a kissing paramour... just someone who I could kiss with...

James