Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Confession Wednesday: Naturally Dominant Woman

I am naturally dominant...
I always have been...
You would be amazed...

When I say dominant.. that is exactly what I mean.
I enjoy sex (as you know)
I enjoy a helpless man at my fingertips...
I enjoy it all, yet I do maintain the need to be taken every now and then and feel the power of my man. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. YUMMY!!!

I would sometimes handcuff FH to the bed and have my way with him. I eventually talked him into being naked at home so I had access to him at all times. As I have said before, he was never wanting for anything, I just had to be creative in how I dominated him since it was guranteed he would not satisfy me. And of course he never really knew what was going on.

My job is stressful, high-powered and demanding.. but I love it, thus I do have at least one avenue for the expression of my energy.

And yes.. I have had subs in the past..
All before my marriage...
But since my divorce.. my urges have returned... stronger than ever.. probably because it has been SOOO long since I have really been fucked.

Sigh...

I have come clean now.

What do you think?

6 comments:

Boysenberry said...

Hmmm, I'm never 100% sure about the dom/sub thing. I've been able to play both roles to some degree, but I think the role dependents on the other participant. Could be interesting, switching side.

Anonymous said...

You ask us "What do you think?"

Simply this - be true to yourself as no one else will except only you. If your urges have returned, as you say, then act on them, so long as you can find a willing partner and things are done in a safe loving way. Life's too short to "sigh..." so what are you waiting for? :-)

Suze said...

Danica, take each day and situation as you find it.

There are days when I feel empowered and dominating and others when I want to be taken quite roughly.

All you have to do is enjoy.

ArtfulDodger said...

Everyone else has said pretty much what I would say, be true to yourself and let it stand. anything else is a lie and will crumble under its own weight eventually.

Jon said...

OK, Here is something no one else has said...

DO ME! DO ME!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

aphron said...

At least your in touch with your needs. I think many people tend to be inhibitted. They usually end up with someone uninhibitted. Ah...there's the rub. One of life's cruel jokes.

As far as the sub/dom thing, whatever floats your boat. I think many want to be dominated or be the dominater. That's normal. What isn't is being in a committed relationship, ie marriage, and still repressing those desires.